PicsArt is a highly acclaimed application that empowers users to enhance their photos and videos for stunning visual transformations. However, if you intend to safeguard your personal information and remove it from the app, there are specific steps to be taken.
How to Delete Picsart Image Files on Android Phone?
- Open your file manager: You can use the default file manager app on your Android device, or you can download a third-party file manager app from the Google Play Store if you prefer.
- Navigate to the PicsArt folder: PicsArt typically stores its image files in a folder called “PicsArt” or “PicsArtPhotoStudio” on your device’s internal storage or SD card. The exact location may vary depending on your device and settings.
- Find the image files you want to delete: Inside the PicsArt folder, you will see various subfolders and image files. Navigate through the folders to find the specific images you want to delete.
- Select the image files: Tap and hold on the image files you want to delete. This will usually bring up a menu with options for selecting multiple files.
- Delete the selected files: After selecting the image files, look for the delete or trash can icon in the menu or toolbar of your file manager app. Tap this icon to delete the selected files.
- Confirm the deletion: Your file manager app may ask you to confirm the deletion of the selected files. Confirm the action.
- Empty the trash (optional): Some file manager apps have a trash or recycle bin where deleted files are temporarily stored. If your file manager has this feature, you may need to empty the trash to permanently delete the files.
Please be aware that these steps can vary based on your file manager app and the organization of your PicsArt files. Exercise caution when deleting files, as they can’t be easily recovered. Double-check to ensure you’re deleting the correct files.
You may also like:
How to Delete User Data in Picsart App Android?